So, it's been a pretty tough but incredible year this year. With that in mind the concept of this holiday today got me thinking. My brain has been completely lost in thought , thinking about what freedom means for me right here, right now! For me it is a bit different than the patriotic kind ... and I just want to take a quick moment to recognize the things that I want to celebrate today ...
here, in this moment!!!!
Today IS about FREEDOM .....
- Freedom from the craziness of addiction in our lives.
- Freedom to make the right choices for myself because I know I will survive no matter what I go through.
- Freedom to know I am powerful and strong and can do WHATEVER THE HELL I want to do!
- Freedom to discuss what has happened in my life and the challenges that I had worked through, without worrying about that judgments of others. I know it helps others and I am so VERY proud of that and proud of us!
- Freedom to BELIEVE in the incredible possibilities that lay ahead of Ed and I for the future!
- Freedom to believe in the existence of my fantasy that my relationship will be filled with passion, intimacy and excitement one day! We have the intimacy down ... now we are working hard at the passion part!